Saturday, December 24, 2011

My Waters are Marbled with Xmas Spirit!

So I tried to get a little festive with my nails this Christmas.  I had red, green and gold polish however the gold didn't quite show up so I ditched it since it just came out white otherwise.


I'm not entirely happy with how they turned out.  I was rushing as I had to hurry to the shops to meet Liam after his gym session for some last minute Christmas shopping.  I didn't give them enough time to settle in between coats or dry before I started the clean up process, which resulted in mass smudging and random bits of polish falling on them.

Oh well, it could be worse. And considering that this is one of my first few attempts at water marbling I guess I'm pleased! I certainly do feel very festive when I look at my fingers now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment