Saturday, December 10, 2011

Dear Santa

So my lovely man keeps asking what I want for Christmas.  I told him I don't know, because I honestly could not think of anything.  However after browsing through a couple of blogs and random online sites, I realised I'm totally wrong.

The only problem now is that... I WANT EVERYTHING!!


Fly Fly Away Travel Journal [$24.95]

Be My Date Calendar [$19.95]
(RECEIVED - YAY!!!)

 Tiffany Notes I Love You band ring [$170]

Galaxy Leggings [$75]

Nike Zoom Rival 6 D Women's Track Spike [$120]

ASOS Lace Dress with Scalloped Neck [$76.05]

Mirrored Jewellery Cabinet [$129]

Pretty Perch Wall Hook [$6.95]                    Metal Birdcage Noticeboard [$29.95]

Polar FT4 Heart Rate Monitor [$99]

So there you have it, my darling! Now... what are you waiting for?!

Time to empty that bank account!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cat,

    Just wanted to let you know I have nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award for being a great blog with less than 200 followers.

    Details are here:
    http://www.missdirections.com/2011/12/im-feeling-all-warm-and-fuzzy-today.html

    Now you can nominate 5 blogs you love too :-)

    ReplyDelete