Monday, November 14, 2011

11/11/11

Lucky colours for my uncle's wedding! Red & gold - like a Chinese red packet! :)

Clearly not lucky for me though - on the morning of the wedding I sliced my finger, requiring four stitches! If you're looking for new knives though, may I suggest Scanpan? They cut through anything, I've learnt.

They interviewed the happy couple for a segment on The Project too! 5 seconds of fame... 

Hopefully my lucky nails bring them better luck than it has me!


Oh, and to add so I don't seem completely self-absorbed! We did have a minute's silence at 11am. 

Lest we forget. 

2 comments:

  1. Ouch on the finger slicing! 4 stitches?! That's insane! Your nails look lovely though ;) Congrats to your uncle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joli manucure!!!
    Angela
    http://doigt.net

    ReplyDelete