Monday, May 21, 2012

NOTD Cambodia Style!

I just realised I still haven't done many updates about my last overseas trip! Will have to sort out my photos ASAP and share some snapshots!

Although I didn't have all that much time to spend on my nails while I was away, I just had to take a moment to capture this NOTD in Cambodia! OPI - The Color To Watch

        

The first photo was taken while roaming the grounds of Angkor Wat temple, right after witnessing a gorgeous sunrise.  Whilst visiting a stunning piece of architecture which was constructed more than 800 years ago, of course the first thing to do would be to take a NOTD photo, right?!

Hopefully more holiday posts soon to come! :)

7 comments:

  1. Feel free to skip the holiday posts altogether, then I will have no reason to be jealous! haha

    I am looking forward to hearing about what you got up to though, guess I will just have to suck it up :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry - I'll probably make myself jealous! Unfortunately, holiday seems like a distant memory these days :(

      Delete
  2. I want holiday posts damnit!!! I'm going overseas soon, so I'll probably have some holidays posts when I come back :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh! Where are you going? I will relive my holidays through my posts, and when you come back I can live vicariously through your holiday posts! :) xx

      Delete
  3. I love Cambodia, can't wait to see more picture. Oh and I'm very impressed with your holiday nails, I don't do nail polish at the best of times - let alone on holiday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am looking forward to revisiting my holiday photos! Cambodia is such an interesting country! :)

      Delete
  4. LOL oh look ..... Angkor Wat! I better take a NOTD pic! :) <3 it!

    ReplyDelete